turquoise

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter


Well, Rylee's first Easter was a blast! On the way to church I was telling Rylee the Easter story, even though she didn't understand, I felt it was really important to talk about anyway. So I start crying telling her about the Resurrection and look back and she is asleep! I had to laugh - guess I need to work on my story-telling skills! We had a great service at church, where Rylee looked ADORABLE in her dress (notice the necklace)! Then we had lunch and an Easter egg "hunt" with my parents. We put Rylee down on a blanket with eggs all around and made her crawl to them. She did really good!! She banged eggs together and cracked them open! She ALMOST crawled, she rocked back and forth a lot - it is so funny! I, of course, forgot the video camera, but we got it on our phones, so when I figure out how to upload that, I will. Not only did I forget the video camera, my SD card on my camera filled up in the middle of all the action. Go figure.
After we left my parents, we came home and daddy & Rylee took a long nap together, and then we all played outside! It was pretty much a perfect day! So, here are a few Easter pics! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment